Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hummingbird finished


She's all done... had to finish it before bedtime. Now I just have to wash it and frame it. It was a Learn a Craft by Dimensions. Called Hummingbird Duo #742407 Done on 14 ct. White Aida. Copyright 1997. I probably won't frame it with the hoop it came with though. Is rather use the hoop in stitching.

If someone would like the chart I would be happy to pass it on. If there are more than one wanting it I will draw names.

posted from Bloggeroid

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Sarah Beth. I love hummers, but I already have several charts, and not enough hours in the day. Thanks for the offer though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous.....hummingbirds are one of my favorites..
    I would love a chance at the chart. thanks for the offer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shari you have won my chart for the hummingbirds. Please email me your addy and I will quickly send it snail mail

      Delete
  3. HURRAY! Congrats on the beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it very much! You did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your finish. It turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete