Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Rainy day.

Got a cute card from my secret pen pal and a nice calendar too. Thanks so much for it. I have been so busy I got away from my blogging a bit.

It's rainy here and cold. I actually had to put the heat on. Watched a good movie today while stitching called Harvest of Fires.

Went to my fav book store Monday and got a lot of books for the church library. Also found this PS book 14 for fifty cents. What a find. I am sure I will make a bunch for Christmas.

Well that is all for now. Will post more stitching soon. In the movie there was a quote I loved.

Every labor given in love is a blessing.

Everything we do is an act of creation.

If only we all focus on being a blessing and nothing else what a wonderful world it would be.

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. hello dear, lovely card and calender from your secret pen pal..
    the movie is looking so nice too and the PS chart is really a treat..enjoy it dear..
    have a lovely week.love for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It is going to snow here. Oh Goodness! We so loved the warm autumn weather. You are well loved. Getting gifts all the time! You must share your secret to be so popular! Hee Hee!
    The movies sounds great.
    It is the time of year to get some new 2012 calendars. You are ahead of the game. How sweet.
    Enjoy your week.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete