Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Rough morning with Sheba

I feel like the worlds worst mommy. We've been giving Sheba gapentin for pain and she has been weak in her back legs on and off in the mornings. It seems to manage the pain but not go well with her in other ways. The first day was too much then the next two better as I reduced the dose. All this was happening after a chemo infusion so we didn't know what was causing what. Last night she seemed more uncomfortable and so i gave her a touch more and this morning she had an awful time walking due to weakness in her back legs.

Let me just say this....

CANCER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

So today I will really have to help her till the neurontin gets out of her system.

I just feel so frustrated and terrible for giving her something that made her feel bad.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment: