Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Ornaments and a scissor holder

 Got a Christmas card from my good friend Harriett. Her and I used to sew a lot together.  But both of our health have prevented lately but we are still good friends. She made me a lovely ornament of a cat. We are both cat lovers.
Here is a Scissors case I just finished stitching. It by Heartland House Designs and came from the JCS Sept/Oct 1987 issue. I think it turned out lovely.

 One of my fav morning starters. Jif peanut butter and crumbled graham crackers mixed together with a dollup of cool whip.  It goes great with hazelnut coffee with international delight creamer...flavor pumpkin. Can we say Yum!
 And a couple of days ago we woke up to Lila running about. She had caught this little fella. She didn't hurt it just scared it. I put it in this container ..Jim poked holes in the top and put it in another room and shut the door while I figured out what to do with it. After a few hours I checked on it and it was revived. So I took it out to the woods way back and it took off like a wold banshee☺ I'm not big for killing any of Gods creatures. It really was a cute little fella. Apologies to those of you who jumped when laying your eyes upon his picture.

1 comment: