Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

exchange from parsley received

I got a really nice exchange from parsley. Look at the beautiful things she stitched for me. Yummy chocolates not pictured I gobbled them up..she covered a altoids tin with the cutest kitty cat. Also it is a needle case. She gave me floss and overdyed floss and 5 pieces of overdyed fabric. The lovely valentine box and pincushion and also self stick ribbon and bath and body works lotion. Also a lovely Christian calendar, heart notepad for fridge and two lovely fabrics plus trim. I was so spoiled. I've been feeling under the weather and apologize for taking so long to post. I love this so much




4 comments:

  1. Really pretty, it brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've received some beautiful gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely gifts, I love the designs on the tin and pillow, what a lovely parcel to receive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely exchange.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete