Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Welcome to my cross stitching blog

Hello, and welcome. I am so excited to be starting my very first cross stitch blog. Needle arts have been a big part of my life for quite a while. I learned to sew very early on and cross stitch at about eight. I fell in love ever since.

I'd like to share with you some of my WIPs and finished projects. When I look at other peoples blogs I love to see what they are working on. I hope many of you will become followers and by that we can have exchanges and round robins. Also, giveaways and contests. Most of all I look forward to getting to know all of you and sharing my stitching, my faith in God, and my thoughts with you.

Here is a little kit I finished last night. I'm not sure where I had gotten it from but I know I got it years ago.


This cute cat one is something I stitched a while ago from the Leisure Arts booklet- Cats Galore



And here is a real cute kit I got on clearance at Half Price Books for only one dollar. It is a stamped cross stitch. I've always been a counted only girl....but I found it to be fun, easy, and quite detailed. I was always worried it would be sloppy looking but it looked quite nice. Since then I have started other stamped projects.



I will add some WIPs later on. Does anyone have any Marjolein Bastin charts they would be willing to share. If so leave me a comment please.

Blessed Stitching,
Sarah Beth Marchuk

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment