Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Creative Pay it Forward 2013

I think giving back is a wonderful thing and I love brightening folks days. Prime by the water is doing this and since I was the first commenter I volunteered to do this . Prime post hot involved when she saw Mandy's post here:
www.bittersweetfolkartprimitives.blogspot.com
I just wanted to jo

2013 Creative Pay It Forward.... 

I will still do my random giveaways throughout 2013,
but this is exclusively designed
for the first 5 folks who comment to this post,
stating that they would 
"Like to join in on the fun"!

These 5 folks will receive something specia
from me sometime this year.

Since this will be a random surprise for only the first five,
remember ladies and gen
I'm a pretty creative and crafty person.
I can promise you it will be something that I would want to receive too!
Of course there are rules to this...

1. Those folks must make the same offer on their own blog 
and follow through with the giving.

2. This is only open to USA  bloggers.
Sorry but the cost to ship International is out of my price range.

3. Remember when you comment you must say you want to join in on the
Pay It Forward 2013 to be counted.

4. I will comment back to the five for your emails and then you can
post the "Pay It Forward 2013" to your own blog.
So what do you say?
Do you have the time to give a little bit to someone else this year?
Do you want to receive some gifts yourself?
If you said yes to these questions,
then hurry and join in on the fun!

Can't wait to see who comments first.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you don't have anybody posting on this yet! Everyone loves to receive surprises, I think it's just as much fun to give little surprises away, so, I'd love to join you on this!

    ReplyDelete