Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Baby its cold outside

 Here is my latest finish for the Halloween SAL. I used ribbon from my play stash run. I love how it makes the kitty pop. The design is from the JCS Halloween 2012 issue by JBW.
 Here I used a backing fabby I got with other Halloween fabrics 9 years ago. This is my first time doing ruching. I love it
 Marilyn from my stitching yahoo group RAK'ed me with these pretties.
  I love the bracelet. I wear it to remind myself I'm a daughter of the King. That's God of course. Inside the zipper I keep a bible verse to memorize. I put a new one in once I've memorized it:-)

 Here is a book I recently purchased at Half Price Books for one dollar. Below is the ornie I will make for the Christmas SAL.
  It uses a technique called Bargello. Isn't it adorable.
 That's all I have for today. It sure is cold outside! Brrrrr!

5 comments:

  1. everything is so beautiful..
    love for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Bargello ornaments will be lovely! I can't wait to see your finishes. What a good idea to put a Bible verse in the zipper bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kitty stitch looks like a firey phoenix. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures! Oh my I haven't done bargello in ages! I have a book full of patterns so I may pull it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello

    Just found you!
    Your kitty finish is lovely!
    The bracelet is great.
    The ornament are pretty!

    ReplyDelete