Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's A wolf day.

Today I woke up feeling a whole lot better. I actually got some good rest and only woke up once. Being on the steroids made it impossible to sleep more than a few hours. So I think I'm over the hump with this upper respiratory infection. Jim is doing a lot.better too. He coughed so much before that he couldn't sleep many nights. In fact he had to sleep in his reclined for about a week.

Last night I finished Debbie Macombers new book A Turn in the Road. It was very good as all her books are. I really haven't read a book she has written that I didn't absolutely enjoy.


Here is my project on my wolf. The first is yesterday and the next is today. I think its coming along nicely.






Blessed Stitching,
Sarah Beth

posted from Bloggeroid

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a difference. You're really filling it in fast! I wish I was a fast stitcher, but I'm really not. Slow... Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's looking great Sarah Beth. What a difference a day of stitching can make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwwww and a big wowwwwww it is really looking so lovely.my daughter loves it so much ..she is crazy for wolf..well done dear xx

    ReplyDelete