Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Scissors Keep

I am currently working on a sewing set called Sewing Bees. The pattern comes from Crazy for Cross Stitch magazine.(Jan 2003 No.74)


The first one I am making is the Scissors Keep. Isn't it cute. I am loving my needlebook that I made. I filled it all up with needles last night. Did you notice I used pastel colored buttons instead of all pearl. It gives it some character I think.

The sun is trying to peek out amongst the clouds. It rained here in Indiana yesterday quite a bit. I am not a big fan of cold rainy weather. I was hoping to talk Jim into going for a blizzard at DQ but with the weather he wanted to stay home. So being that it was so yucky we just stayed in and played Clue on the Wii. It was fun. He beat me.

We are on our way.to our favorite store, Half Price Books. I always look for good needle arts books and magazines. Sometimes I find some really good deals. Jim is taking me to lunch too. I am a spoiled brat wife.




posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment