Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wips

Good afternoon everyone and praise be to our Lord. What a wonderful day today is. I finished another Wanda Brunstetter book from the Brides of Lancaster County series. A Merry Heart is book 1. I can't seem to get enough of her books.

Well I am working on my Wips and having a goal to finishing many this year. Most are kits I have obtained through garage and church sales.

1.This is by Golden Bee
Goose Girl Picture
Stamped cross stitch and embroidery.


2. Fiesta Napkins set of 4
Bucilla Home Decor , Kitchen Classics
C1993

I have one napkin fully done and part of another.




This is a Christmas bin I don't have the pattern so I am guessing how to finish it. Stamped cross stitch.


3. Drum ornament
Stitch and Hang
Clear 14ct Perforated Plastic
C2001



4. Christmas Traditions Church
By Holiday Time
Counted Cross Stitch
Black 14 ct. Aida
C1997





5. Heart of the Country
By Dimensions
Stamped Linen
Stamped Cross Stitch
C1993





This one I am picking the old stitching out because its sloppy and the threads are twisted.



posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment