Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sheba after her walk.



Isn't Sheba adorable. We had a great walk today. The wind is a bit nippy though that's for sure. Got home and got the mail and guess what was waiting for me. My first subscription to Stoney Creek magazine. Question...what is your favorite cross stitch magazine past or present and why.

Went to Bible study and I got to lead today. It was a lot of fun. We are studying about King David. I really enjoy my Bible study at the YMCA here. The people are wonderful and such prayer warriors. When I have been in the hospital they have rallied around me and prayed like crazy.

I wanted to show off the booty my hubby got me over the weekend at Half Price Books. So here it is.



These quilting magazines are really something. I love Fons and Porters. Also there were a few other cute ones too.




This was.practically brand new. It is an older book but has some really nice designs and articles in it.



This book was six dollars. What a deal. I have done a few small candlewicking projects and really liked them.When I saw this book I couldn't resist. I usually wait till they hit the clearance two dollar rack but I had to have it.


Finally, this one ny the Needlecraft Shop was one I had never seen before so I knew I had to have it. We paid eight for this one but it was WELL worth it.

Well I am off to nap and then stitch.
Blessed Stitching,
Sarah Beth

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. The bottom book looks most interesting, love the front cover. Is it a chart book or picture book?

    My favourite cross stitch mag? Looking through my three boxes of mags it appears to be Cross Stitcher. But I used to see some lovely American mags years ago that just don't appear here anymore.

    ReplyDelete